This "bad boy" of WiFi de-authentication attacks offers power and reliability in a hand-held device. Provides scanning, probing, and attacking of wireless networks (APs and base stations both supported). Be sure to throw one of these in your jump-bag for your next wireless security assessment, pen test, or red team.
Works in the 2.4 GHz range/frequency only and is configured to address/detect/attack wireless networks and channels. Comes pre-flashed with deauther software.
Supports two (2) LiPo batteries 18650 batteries (not included) for long-lasting power, and operates just fine through a micro-USB connection (cable not included).
Unit comes with:
- soldered battery holder and smart-sense detection for battery placement to ensure batteries do not damage the device if inserted incorrectly
- an acrylic face and backplate to protect the device
- an optional antenna that can be soldered on to increase gain/wireless strength
- two (2) USB type A ports for extensibility
- a scroll-wheel for easy menu access and selection
ADO STUDENTS: This product qualifies for a discount. Please contact your instructor to obtain.